Your free New Relic Lite account is waiting.
New Relic provides industry leading visibility into the performance of you applications, and Cedexis Openmix allows you to make that data actionable in real time to optimize application delivery for all your end users, where ever in the world they may be.
- Load balance end user sessions to the most available and lowest latency servers
- Automate reaction to server availability, application degradation and bandwidth contention
- Act based on trending data, to mitigate issues before they are full blown outages
- You decide which New Relic data is indicative of good health for your application
- Cedexis Openmix is used by leading enterprises around the world to improve the performance of their applications
- Cedexis Openmix is a global server load balancing platform
Director of Products, Cedexis
Complete Visibility Into Your Application
With New Relic you can:
- Monitor production web apps
- Troubleshoot potential issues proactively
- Improve service delivery and SLAs
Real-time Monitoring For Your iOS and Android Apps
Don't wait to hear about performance problems. With New Relic for Mobile Apps you can:
- Monitor your native mobile apps in real-time - don't be in the dark any longer
- Get insight and actionable data from real users and sessions
- Constantly monitor the health of services that your app depends on for its success
One Powerful and Open Platform to Monitor Your Entire Stack
All the data, insights, and customized plugins you need. All for FREE.
- Large and growing library of plugins
- Simple-to-install plugins for the technologies you use every day
- Monitor Everything from within New Relic's easy to use UI
What's awesome? Web & Mobile Monitoring Together - that's awesome!
Our single-view SaaS platform delivers unified visibility across mobile apps, back-end services and web apps. Monitor how your mobile apps are talking to your web services, and dig deep to pinpoint problems – all in a single and familiar UI for fast diagnosis of issues in today’s highly distributed mobile and web app architectures.
One tool, multiple languages
Creative dev and IT teams are rapidly building and deploying apps that get the job done, whether they are built with Ruby, PHP, Python, Java, .NET or Node.js. Your app management tool should work with you by supporting the languages, frameworks and apps you use.