In order to be eligible for a promotion code for three (3) free O’Reilly books, the following conditions must be met:
1.You must create a new New Relic account. Existing New Relic customers are not eligible for this promotion. Fake email addresses or accounts are ineligible to participate.
2. You must deploy New Relic Agent into your web or mobile application no later than September 30th, 2015.
a. Please note, the following deployments are not eligible:
i. server monitoring deployment
ii. plugin deployment
iii. deployment via partners
3. The Agent must successfully transmit data to our service, as indicated by charts depicting usage within the user interface.
4. You must follow New Relic’s instructions, as provided to you with the promotion code.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offers.
- New Relic employees or immediate family members of a New Relic employee are not eligible to participate in this promotional offer.
- Purchase of a New Relic product is not required.
- This promotion code is only available for certain select titles as solely determined by O’Reilly.
If the above conditions are met, New Relic will confirm your deployment. Once your deployment is confirmed, New Relic will send you an email with a promotion code and instructions on how to redeem your code. If you did not receive your coupon within 12 hours, please contact New Relic via http://support.newrelic.com. New Relic may send you additional follow-up communications as part of your participation in this promotion. Questions about this promotional offer may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Relic may disqualify you and cancel or void any discount code at its sole discretion, including if New Relic finds you in violation of any of these terms.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What is New Relic?
New Relic is a software analytics company that makes sense of billions of metrics across millions of apps. We help the people who build modern software understand the stories their data is trying to tell them.
Can I use New Relic on a shared hosting environment?
What if I am having trouble deploying New Relic?
If you’re having trouble setting up New Relic on your website, we suggest contacting New Relic support at http://support.newrelic.com.
I didn’t receive my promotion code, who do I contact?
Discount codes are distributed by New Relic, so if you haven’t received yours yet, please contact us via http://support.newrelic.com.
Can I contact O’Reilly to receive my discount code?
Unfortunately, you can’t — but the New Relic team will be more than happy to assist. Please follow the above steps or reach out to http://support.newrelic.com if you are having issues.
How do I apply my promotion code?
Follow the instructions that New Relic includes with the promotion code, which will be emailed to you once the conditions identified above are met.
What’s the catch?
There’s no catch! We will not ask for your credit card details and you will not be charged by New Relic.