We recognise and appreciate that you're making a significant investment in New Relic and we'd like to invite you to a lunch and learn session to show you just how fast we are innovating and how we can help you stay ahead of the curve!
Just in the last year, you may have seen thousands of improvements and new platform experiences for New Relic, including:
- New Relic CodeStream: An industry-first innovation that connects application telemetry data directly to the relevant code inside the IDE.
- Explore, Lookout, and Navigator: Navigate and action all your telemetry in one cohesive user experience
- Log Management: All logs just one click away. In context, fast and affordable
- Errors Inbox: Proactively browse, manage and collaborate on errors from your entire stack
- Applied Intelligence: AI assisted anomaly detection, correlation, root cause analysis & incident response
- Custom Dashboards: Build bespoke visualisations and automation using open source APIs and libraries
- Pixie: Instant observability for Kubernetes powered by the new CNCF standard contributed by New Relic
- Network Performance: Slash MTTR by integrating and correlating network data with all your telemetry
- HIPAA Compliance: First observability platform for systems with Protected Health Information (PHI)
- I/O - Instant Observability: Largest open-source ecosystem of observability, quick-starts & integrations
Join us for this session to not only learn about a few of these great tools, but also look at the road ahead. We are raising the bar in how we design, build and operate our services, so you can confidently bet your business on us.
Join us live for the event to receive a $25AUD Uber Eats Voucher* and a New Relic t-shirt.
We look forward to seeing you at 11am AEDT / 1pm NZT.
Please note that this is a private event for APAC Partners and their employees only.
*Only valid for those based in Australia. Only valid for APAC Partners and their employees who register using a valid partner email address. Voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of the event
December 7, 2021
11am - 12pm AEDT
Consider your seat saved!
New Relic at AWS re:Invent
November 29 - December 2, 2021
Data Nerd Days EMEA 2.0
1 December 2021
9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. GMT
Data Nerd Days 2.0
EMEA: December 1, 2021
9:30 a.m. GMT - 4 p.m. GMT
Get full access to New Relic One for free
Monitor your stack for free with full platform access and 100GB of ingest per month. No credit card required.