We are delighted to invite you to our upcoming Tech Talk webinar for all Tech Nerds at BOSCH.
If you’re like most engineers, you may find yourself parsing through data from more sources than ever before. Chances are that you need a way to visualize and customize all the data to fit your organization’s needs. As a New Relic One user, we'll show you how you can begin accessing new dashboards and custom visualization capabilities.
We'll also dive into the latest product updates and news on New Relic University.
Register for this session with New Relic's Craig Shanks, Senior Solutions Architect and Harry Kimpel, Principal Solutions Consultant to learn:
- What is custom visualisation and how to use it to build dashboards with Craig Shanks
- Latest product updates with Harry Kimpel
- Upcoming Events and news on New Relic University learning
If you have another topic you would like to learn more about, we want to hear about it!
Just drop a note to your New Relic Account Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will cover it in one of our Tech Talks.
Who should attend:
- All practitioners at Bosch using New Relic to monitor and improve the performance of their applications
- Those at Bosch who enjoy trying out new features and learning new things
Register for this event
You are registered!
Marks & Spencer + New Relic: Observability as the Fulcrum for Digital Transformations in Retail
23rd September 2021
10am - 12pm BST
Uncover the Why with Network Performance Monitoring
September 23, 2021
11:00 AM PST
Get Ready for Peak Season with New Relic (APAC)
September 29, 2021
3pm AEST / 1pm SGT / 10.30am IST
Get full access to New Relic One for free
Monitor your stack for free with full platform access and 100GB of ingest per month. No credit card required.