Level up your New Relic knowledge.
Join us for our next Tech Talk , designed specifically for the needs of Data Nerds and DevOps enthusiasts at Bosch. Learn about the latest features, with insights and tips to help you extend observability to improve your application performance—and grow your business.
Let’s talk about:
- Your New Relic Team
- Bosch Customer Spotlight - Luis J. Jorge Salcines
Luis will present how Bosch have used New Relic to identify bottlenecks in customer facing web pages, how they optimised against their findings and how implementing these changes has improved the experience for their customers.
- Latest innovations including Pixie Auto-telemetry, Errors inbox, Custom Visualisations and more
- Upcoming Events and what's new on NRU learning
- Q & A
Have a cool New Relic One story? Share and WIN! You'll feature on our next Tech Talk and receive an awesome SWAG bundle. Email your interest to email@example.com.
This Tech Talk is the perfect resource if you:
- Use New Relic now to monitor and improve application performance
- Supervise a DevOps team and want to learn more
- Want to get the most out of New Relic One and are interested in trying new features
Have a topic you’d like to learn more about?
Talk to us! Just drop a note to your New Relic Account Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll explore it in our next Tech Talk.
Fill in the form to register.
Thanks, you will receive an email with your registration link shortly.
How to Get Instant K8s Observability (EMEA)
2 September 2021
10-11 a.m. BST / 11 a.m. -12 p.m. CEST
Find problems faster: How to use load testing to manage performance in production
January 19, 2021
10-10:30 a.m. GMT / 11-11:30 a.m CT
May 25-27, 2021
Get full access to New Relic One for free
Monitor your stack for free with full platform access and 100GB of ingest per month. No credit card required.