Whatever it is, we're on it
Get in touch with someone on the Community Team and one of us will get back to you ASAP. No request is too big or small, just be as specific as possible so we can get you to the right person, right away.
Becoming a New Relic Ambassador
If you love New Relic and already have helped us spread the word by blogging, speaking, answering forum questions, and organizing a user group, we are launching a New Relic Ambassador Program as our way of recognizing and thanking you for your efforts.
If you'd like to drop us a quick note, please let us know what you've done for us! We'd love to give you some love.
If you'd like to make a greater commitment, please contact us to find out more about how to join the New Relic Ambassador Program. As a Pioneering Ambassador, the more you help us, the more we will give you exclusive opportunities to talk with our teams, improve your skill set and achieve personal and professional growth. Learn and grow with us!
Need a classy place to host your event?
We love sharing our office space with our local San Francisco & Portland communities. We're currently hosting events at our beautiful San Francisco headquarters and at our sky-high Portland office.
- We only host after-business-hours and weekend events. Monday-Friday after 5 p.m. Weekend timing is more flexible.
- 188 Spear Street @ Howard. 10th Floor
- Near the Embarcadero Station Bart/Muni stops.
- The Greek hosts up to 190 seated or 273 people standing.
- We do not currently have a bike storage space.
- We take care of setup and cleanup of the space.
- We only host after-business-hours events Monday through Friday. We don't currently host weekend events.
- 111 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 2800
- Events are on the 29th floor.
- Near the SW 5th & Oak St. Max Station and a few different bus line stops.
- Milliways holds 120 seated or 150 people standing.
- Bike parking is available on site. Pack your helmets!
- The event organizer needs to take care of cleanup and ensure the space is well taken care of.
Looking for sponsors for your next conference, hackathon, event or meetup? We're here to help! We want to make sure that the people writing Modern Software have the resources and support they need to create better software and write better code. Start by filling out this form and someone from our amazing community team will be in touch.
What kinds of events does New Relic sponsor?
We sponsor all different types of events from small meetups and hackathons all the way to large enterprise engagements. We like to support events that we feel are beneficial to the larger developer and tech communities. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of requests, we can't sponsor every event but tell us about yours and we'll see if it's a good fit.
How much head's up do you need to sponsor our event?
We typically need at least two months' notice before your event. The further advance notice you can give us, the greater the odds are that we'll be able to help you out.
How much do you love details?
A lot! Please give us as much information as possible about your event and your dream attendees. Who you expect to be there, who's speaking, your event theme and so on. This info helps us organize and support many different types of events. Also, make sure to attach the prospectus if you have one available.
Community Contact Inquiry
Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
Your New Relic Community inquiry has been received and we'll get back to you soon.