Manheim Scales Up to Meet Major Growth in Online and Mobile Business.
- Provide lightening speed B2B buying channel for automotive industry professionals
- Achieve a rapid development and delivery cycle for apps and features
- Support a rapidly expanding mobile usage (368% from 2011 to 2012)
- Ensure that the more than 29,000 customers that connect to Manheim auctions each week using mobile devices have an excellent customer experience
- More sophisticated monitoring tools required to manage the increasingly complex environment with many components
- Deployed New Relic in 2008
- New Relic monitors three Manheim web properties: Mainheim.com, Simulcast Everywhere and OVE.com along with mobile versions of those properties
- New Relic delivers unprecedented visibility into Manheim’s fast-moving online and mobile environments
- Ability to focus on areas where Manheim and its customers needed maximum performance
- Operations team relies on New Relic Dashboard to monitor performance 24/7
- Transaction Traces is a ‘precision tool’ for engineers allowing team to find the root cause of problems
- Operations and developer staffs have same level of transparency using same analytics and metrics delivered via New Relic
- Manheim now delivers even higher levels of application availability to customers
- Time to resolve unexpected issues is significantly reduced
- New Relic enables Manheim to deliver high performance apps to mobile users, their fastest growing customer segment
Now more than ever, our customers are rapidly taking advantage of our mobile products and capabilities. By partnering with New Relic, we can offer high performance mobile apps to an exponentially growing audience.
Manheim is the world’s leading provider of vehicle remarketing services. In 2012, the company handled nearly 8 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value.
Established in 1945 as a wholesale vehicle auction in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Manheim is a global company operating 106 physical locations in 11 countries, along with a number of digital products including Manheim.com, Simulcast Everywhere and OVE.com
Are you ready?
Or contact sales at 888-643-8776
Want to use our logo? There's a page for that, including instructions and different styles and formats.
Or did you merely wish to go to the homepage?