Get real-time performance data for all your Android apps.
Optimize Your Android App Performance
Knowing how your Android apps are performing and spotting bottlenecks is crucial. New Relic makes your apps work better by showing you the performance of every action, session and finger swipe from your users, all in real-time.
- Track response times and optimize to improve performance
- Get insight into app errors and easily isolate the root cause
- Understand how good or bad performance of an app affects the bottom-line of your business
- Use device-centric data to see how your app is behaving at the device-level with usage metrics including database, CPU and memory (Now in beta)
- End-to-end User Interaction Traces give you visibility into individual events, and show you exactly where you need to optimize your app (Now in beta)
- Compare your app's performance across various Android phones and tablets, as well as operating systems
- Quickly deploy New Relic's Android SDK* into your app and start seeing data in minutes.
Catch slow app code, spot errors and get instant alerts with New Relic! To start, simply download the SDK, install and update your app. Check out the video below to learn more.
*We currently support four different build environments for Android: Ant, Maven, Eclipse, and Gradle, and you can easily test using your emulator environment.