Join us for a multi-city Cloud Migration & Monitoring Roadshow that includes an afternoon of networking and discussion on moving and monitoring applications to the Cloud. Leading the discussion will be Lee Atchison, Sr. Director of Strategic Architecture at New Relic and author of the book Architecting for Scale: High Availability for Your Growing Applications.
Determining what to move, how to move and when to move can be difficult questions to answer. And once you’ve decided to move, you face the fundamental difference in how Cloud-based applications operate – in a dynamic infrastructure.
- Analysing the impact this new architecture has on your teams and their roles
- Managing the shifting landscape of new Cloud technologies and services
- Replatforming and moving your apps to the Cloud
- Monitoring applications in the Cloud
- Taking advantage of the dynamic nature of the Cloud to gain additional insights into application performance
London | 8th November 2017 | Venue: etc. venues, County Hall, Belvedere Road, SE1 7PB. UK
Amsterdam | 9th November 2017 | Venue: Hotel Okura Amsterdam, Ferdinand Bolstraat 333,
1072 LH Amsterdam, Netherlands