Thank you for your interest in the Cloud Migration and Monitoring Roadshow. We recently ran successful events in London, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Munich and Zurich. We hope to see you at a future New Relic event.
Leading the discussion throughout the multi-city tour was Lee Atchison, Sr. Director of Strategic Architecture at New Relic and author of the book Architecting for Scale: High Availability for Your Growing Applications.
The agenda covered:
Determining what to move, how to move and when to move can be difficult questions to answer. And once you’ve decided to move, you face the fundamental difference in how Cloud-based applications operate – in a dynamic infrastructure.
- Analysing the impact this new architecture has on your teams and their roles
- Managing the shifting landscape of new Cloud technologies and services
- Replatforming and moving your apps to the Cloud
- Monitoring applications in the Cloud
- Taking advantage of the dynamic nature of the Cloud to gain additional insights into application performance