Your free New Relic Standard account is waiting.
It only takes a few minutes to sign up!
- Availability and server resource monitoring, alerting and notification
- Real-user, app, and database call response times, throughput & breakdown by layer
- Access to performance data API and plugins from our Open Platform
- JVM Performance analyzer
- Summary Data for Mobile Apps including Topo Map
- HTTP Requests and HTTP Error summary and detail for Mobile Apps
Complete Visibility Into Your Application
With New Relic you can:
- Monitor production web apps on the Rails Machine platform
- Troubleshoot your Rails apps for potential issues
- Ensure the highest possible level of performance and availability
Real-time Monitoring For Your iOS and Android Apps
Don't wait to hear about performance problems. With New Relic for Mobile Apps you can:
- Monitor your native mobile apps in real-time - don't be in the dark any longer
- Get insight and actionable data from real users and sessions
- Constantly monitor the health of services that your app depends on for its success
One Powerful and Open Platform to Monitor Your Entire Stack
All the data, insights, and customized plugins you need. All for FREE.
- Large and growing library of plugins
- Simple-to-install plugins for the technologies you use every day
- Monitor Everything from within New Relic's easy to use UI
What's awesome? Web & Mobile Monitoring Together - that's awesome!
Our single-view SaaS platform delivers unified visibility across mobile apps, back-end services and web apps. Monitor how your mobile apps are talking to your web services, and dig deep to pinpoint problems – all in a single and familiar UI for fast diagnosis of issues in today’s highly distributed mobile and web app architectures.
One tool, multiple languages
Creative dev and IT teams are rapidly building and deploying apps that get the job done, whether they are built with Ruby, PHP, Python, Java, .NET or Node.js. Your app management tool should work with you by supporting the languages, frameworks and apps you use.