VoltDB NewRelic Plugin Allows you to monitor VoltDB Cluster information such as.
- Procedure Transaction Statistics
- Table Statistics
- Active Client Connections.
To Install and run the plugin:
- Download The VoltDB Enterprise Software from Download link. (Version 3.6 and onwards)
- Extract and cd to VOLTDB_HOME/tools/monitoring/newrelic/ directory
- Copy config/template_newrelic.properties as config/newrelic.properties and place your license key for newrelic here.
- Copy config/template_com.voltdb.database.VoltDB.json to config/com.voltdb.database.VoltDB.json and edit your list of servers and group them according to your deployments. You can monitor as many clusters as you can from a single newrelic agent. Specify all servers for "servers" property and add "port" property if you are not using standard client port 21212.
- Copy config/template_logging.properties to config/logging.properties and modify as needed. (Optional)
- Run voltdb-newrelic
- Login to your newrelic account and see plugin data in VoltDB
- Configure Alerts. (Optional)
VoltDB solves this critical velocity problem. It is an in-memory relational database that combines high-velocity data ingestion, massive scalability, and real-time analytics and decisioning to enable organizations to unleash a new generation of applications that act on data at its point of maximum value. Organizations in markets ranging from financial services and media, to energy and telecommunications, use VoltDB to narrow the “ingestion-to-decision” gap from minutes, or even hours, to milliseconds. That, in any line of work, is a big deal.
Thank you for chosing VoltDB
The VoltDB plugin extends the power of New Relic's monitoring capabilities.
Get This Plugin
Already have a New Relic account? Log in and begin using this plugin.
If you don't have a New Relic account, follow these three simple steps: