Check Out the Documentation
New Relic offers a variety of integration points ranging from RSS and Webhooks to a RESTful Performance Data API, with more options coming soon.
Be sure to subscribe to the New Relic Connect Developers Mailing List for important API announcements, co-marketing opportunities, and more.2
Sketch Your Integration
Briefly summarize your planned integration in words or pictures.3
Get in Touch
We'd love to provide you with feedback that could help you improve your integration and business results. Email email@example.com to request a quick review of your planned integration.
Be sure to sign up as a Connect Partner to ensure you get the most business benefit from your integration efforts.4
Build & Brand Your Integration
Make sure to follow our Brand Usage Guidelines for New Relic Connect Partners. Only integrations that adhere to these guidelines will receive valuable marketing and promotional benefits from New Relic.5
List & Promote Your Integration
Coordinate your marketing launch with firstname.lastname@example.org to maximize exposure.
New Relic at a Glance
- Thousands of active customers accounts, monitoring...
- Hundreds of thousands of application instances, generating...
- More than a million web page views per minute and...
- Billions of performance metrics per day, collected in...
- A sharded MySQL database running on 170 TB+ of SSD, accessible to users and developers via...
- Web UI, Performance Data API, RSS feed, Webhooks and more!